Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 12, 2015

How to PASS 10/10 stage in ISLAND CRUSADE easily without having GOOD HEROES?

Hi all! Today I will talk about the problem which makes our be uncomfortably! Before, I used to think that i couldn't pass 10/10 in Crusade because I didn't have many powerful heroes, I just passed 7/10 and then my heroes were died. I was really bored because I need more Crusade points for farming but I didn't have any ways. After a long time, I have found out the answer for doing it. It's my experience during the time I play Magic Rush. Now, let's solve it with me!!!

PREPARATION:
- First, you must have Aurai (She is the indispensable hero) with Sebastian, Muse, Murphy (one of three heroes)
- Second, you should train the heroes who have many control skills or wide-range skills such as Blaine, Alma, Emily, Pulan, Ruby, Jolie,... (at least one heroes)
- Third, you choose 7 - 8 heroes for using in Crusade
- For examples my heroes (5 first heroes are the MAIN-TEAM, the rest are SUPPORTERS)
  + In server 79: Spartacus, Blaine, Crabbie, Aurai, Sebastian, Mira, Jolie, Queen
  + In server 85: Jacob, Blaine, Muse, Aurai, Karna, Alma, Grunk, Pulan

PROGRESS:
Step 1: In 1st stage, you choose your MAIN-TEAM for attacking. You mustn't use any skills at that time, just observing. Besure that NO heroes is died!!!
Step 2: In 2nd stage, you have to change your heroes, just keeping the hero who don't have full energy, Aurai and Sebastian, Muse, Murphy (one of three heroes).
  + For example, I keep Jacob, Aurai, Muse and replace Blaine, Karna by Alma, Pulan
=> Now my team includes Jacob, Pulan, Alma, Aurai and Muse.
At that time, you can only use ultimate skill of Aurai with Sebastian, Muse, Murphy (one of three heroes) in order to be sure that all of your heroes have full heal. Of course, NO heroes is died. And when you finish the 2nd stage, you will have at least 6 heroes who have full energy for using ultimate skills.
Step 3: In 3rd stage, you do the same as step 2. You still keep one more hero and Aurai with Sebastian, Muse, Murphy (one of three heroes)
  + For example, I still keep Jacob, Aurai, Muse, Blaine and replace Alma by Grunk.
=> Now my team includes Jacob, Blaine, Grunk, Aurai and Muse
Step 4: In 4th stage, you must use your MAIN-TEAM for attacking.

NOTICE:
1. Aurai is the most important hero that you must train (no need to be more powerful, just normal ^^!)
2. Control your heroes (don't attack automatically) and Restart if one of them is died
3. Keep your heroes survive (never be died at least you pass 8/10 stage)
4. Begin 4th stage, you should use 2 or 3 ultimate skills at one stage (don't use up 4 ultimate skills)
5. When the opponents are preparing to use their skills, you must use the control skills for preventing them.

***Buleung (Adam) is the witness of this trick. He used it and now he always passes 10/10 stage in Crusade*** 
Thanks for reading my trick! I hope that it can help you more! 
>>>>>>>>El Nino<<<<<<<<


2 nhận xét:

  1. Very usefull I pass every day 10/10
    My team is Jacob blayne alma aurai and Sebastian .... I lose much time but I go 1 to 10 whit this team...now I gona try doing what you say.... Make a good part of my teams especial full ^^ ... Thanks by the tip o/
    By lestat

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. Haha. Try it. With this strategy, I can pass all and no one is died.

      Xóa