Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 12, 2015

Get HIGHER rank in LADDER JOURNEY!!!

    Hi guys! Today I will give you some advice about improving your rank in Ladder Journey! I think that you usually feel bored in this challenge because of the powerful opponents, right? - Me too! I used to have that feeling. Therefore, as well as Crusade Island, I try to find out the answer, and now I will share my experience to you! I'm talking about the EXPERIENCE, not the TRICKS, so you should remember them to apply in Ladder.

    Ladder Journey is the difficult challenge in Magic Rush because we have to combine many elements in order to defeat the opponents. The elements include: JUDGE Ability, CONTROL Ability and your heroes (I arranged in the order of IMPORTANCE)

I. JUDGE Ability (Banning Heroes):
    JUDGE plays an important role in GAINING ADVANTAGES because when you ban many powerful heroes of the opponent, the winning percentage of you will be high. However, banning the heroes is not easy and you will ask me:"How can I ban the heroes?" - Now, I will answer your question. But before switching to the next part, I will remind you again to remember that I'm talking about the EXPERIENCE, NOT the TRICKS.
    To help you understand easily, I will divide into 2 type of advantages!!!
1. THE DIFFERENCE:
    According to the meta game, you can see that we usually use the same heroes such as Jacob, Blaine, Alma, Muse, Karna, Russel, Sebastian,... For example, if your heroes are THE SAME AS the opponent, but they are LESS powerful than the opponent, I'm sure that you will lost. Do you think that you will ban the same heroes? - DON'T DO THAT if you DON'T HAVE many powerful heroes!!!
>>> TRAIN MORE DIFFERENT HEROES = Besides the heroes of the meta game, you should train the others (Some hints: Crabbie, Jolie, Mecha Baby,...)
2. THE PRIORITY:
    Priority in banning heroes is very necessary. I will not talk too much about this because it depends on each people, but I have some priority levels that you should remember.
*****The important heroes of the meta game (a lot of player use them): Sebastian
****  The heroes who have control skills and wide-range skills: Pulan, Blaine, Alma, Crabbie, Muse, Russel, Emily, Ruby
***    The legend heroes (150 points/ hero, so don't waste your points if it is not necessary): Dark Saint, Saizo
**      The same type of heroes (you will concentrate on banning one type of heroes if you see the opponent has lots of them): 3 Tank/ 3 Marksman/ 3 Mage/ 3 Support and 3 Cannon
*        The heroes that you have (when you meet someone again or you can't ban anymore, you should ban your heroes)
>>> SHOULD NOT USE SEBASTIAN IF YOU ARE NOT POWERFUL = He is the most important hero who can change the outcome of your match, so ban him as soon as possible ^^! (However, you can train him and use him in Arena. Don't delete him from your Main-team!!!)

Russel - Luke - Sebastian
Russel - Sebastian - Emily or Jolie next
Russel - Crabbie - Murphy next

II. CONTROL Ability:
    I used to discuss this ability on TOPIC 1, so I don't tell you again. I just want to say that you should concentrate on attacking weak heroes so as to get more energy, after that you can use your heroes's skills for defeating the rest easily.

III. Notice:
1. Train MORE DIFFERENT heroes
2. DON'T BAN your heroes IF you DON'T HAVE MANY POWERFUL heroes
3. SHOULD NOT USE Sebastian IF you ARE NOT POWERFUL
4. DON'T WASTE your ban points ON BANNING LEGEND heroes
5. In our LEADER'S OPINION, we SHOULD BEGIN in Ladder AS LATE AS POSSIBLE
6. IF you HAVE MORE BAN POINTS or MEET THE POWERFUL OPPONENTS, you SHOULD BAN Dark-Saint AND Saizo FIRST


*That is my experience that I have during the time I play Magic Rush. Although not much, I think these experience will help you a bit.
MY RESULT ^^! (Lv 72 and my rank is 34 hehe)

*Thanks for reading my topic! I hope that it can help you more
>>>>>>>>El Nino + Denimaru<<<<<<<<




 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét